Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pictures From our Halloween Festivites

Well I'm so behind in getting these pictures posted and stuff updated. I've worked to many hours at my part time job this week, so that means I don't work until next Monday. Trying to find some Trick or Treat activities to do tomorrow with K since it's the 30th but so far nothing down here in our area, may have to drive further North towards her Great-Grandma and Cousins houses. We have a jam packed 31st with 3 different Trick or Trunks near our house in the evening and Trick or Treat at Toys R Us in the afternoon. I love this time of year and I'm really going to miss it after Friday.

Trick or Treat on the Square which was on Friday

K and this baby Clown had so much fun together

K was Dumbo while Trick or Treating at the Zoo on Saturday

Giving the Raccoon a High Five

After Trick or Treating at the Zoo we headed over to the Science Center for some fun on Saturday



On Sunday, we went to our Secret Pal's Church for their Trick or Trunk and Halloween festivities, we had a blast and her Hubby and K were buddies the whole night

No comments: