Monday, February 16, 2009

Stain

Well I couldn't think of a better titled post than this because that is why I'm upstairs right now pouring over K's closet trying to find another "right" outfit for her pre-school interview tomorrow. I totally freaked out when I discovered on the "right" outfit there was this big ole' stain on the front which you just can't have. I mean really nicely dressed with this big ole' yellow stain on the front, I don't think so. So I'm down to two more "right" outfits. Still not happy with either of them but nothing I can do now because I already tired getting the stain out and it's not coming out without a fight or a good soakin in some oxi-clean. So now just to narrow down my choice of outfit and then make sure it stays clean till 10am tomorrow morning. I really just don't know how I'm going to get any sleep at all.

No comments: