Friday, January 25, 2008

Mmmmm, Pizza

K is doing much better, thank goodness. I think it was her allergies that was the cause of the other day because she was find after that. My keyboard, well I have discovered that if you pop the keys off, they won't pop back on, but it finally dried enough that I could take a paperclip and get between the keys. So I right now I can handle typing on my keyboard, but thanks so much for the offer Cindy of your old one.

Tonight I'm so excited because we are going out for my early birthday dinner and headed to America's Incrediable Pizza Company. I've talked to 2 people that have been there and they just raved about it, so I'm excited! Just waiting for K to wake up from her nap so we can leave. Pictures and a report tonight or tomorrow on if it lived up to it's hype!

No comments: