Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fat Tuesday, Super Tuesday, It's Tuesday!

Well finally some news about my foster social worker, it seems per K's homestudy social worker she has disappeared off the face of the planet. Hmm, surprise, surprise, maybe that's why I haven't heard from her in say almost 5 months now. She was able to pass all my info and stuff over to our new Foster Social Worker, P. I was assured that she would be contacting us very soon, I just hope that's the truth. Because it has really sucked sitting here with a license for 2 months and be in limbo.
Otherwise today is Fat Tuesday, I'm still debating if I'll go to the Mardi Gras parade tonight. I missed the parade on Saturday and I'm really bummed but tonight's parade won't start till after 8p and it'll last a good 3 hours. Plus I don't have anyone to go with me, maybe I'll be able to convince my brother to go with me. Today is also Super Tuesday, so remember to go and vote. Honestly I'm disappointed by the selection of candaites that are left and actually thought about not going and voting. But as they say every vote counts and I guess I'll go and pick the lesser of the evils that are left.
Well yesterday we had record highs, I couldn't believe it was over 70 degrees yesterday and just think a few days ago we were digging out of almost 10 inches of snow. Today it's raining and possible tornados which living in a known tornado zone doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy and not having a basement doesn't make me feel any better either. Here are a few pictures from the past few days

K making her very 1st snow angel

K playing in her kitchen

No comments: