Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday K !!!

Wow, I can't believe that 2 years ago today my little girl was born. I thought alot last night about her birthmom since I was up because K was sick and wondered if she was thinking about her. I wish we knew who she was because I would love for her to know what an amazing little girl she gave birth too. K has changed my life for the better and I am so thankful she is my daughter. Happy Birthday Baby!

We had K's birthday party last Saturday and tonight we will celebrate with a low-key family celebration. I think she's most excited about blowing out the candles on the cake, that is her favorite thing to do.

1 comment:

Corey said...

happy birthday K :)
We have a present for u
Somewhere...but first I have to find my head, cause I left that somewhere too