Friday, August 31, 2007

How are you enjoying your K time??

That is such a great question because I love being able to spend all day and all night with her. I really don't want to start back to work. She does so many new things everyday and my Mom who was watching her is like "oh yeah she does this or that all the time". Which just tells me more and more how much I'm missing out on her life by being gone 9-10 hours a day. Wish there was some way to wave a magic wand and poof, money so I could stay home and never have to go back to work. The last couple of days has been a little crazy because we have family coming in for the weekend and some is staying through till next weekend. So there hasn't been as much fun quality time as I had wanted but next week, other than Doctor's appoinments it will be fun, even if it's just us hanging out all day playing with toys and swimming. I am looking forward to going apple picking on Sunday. And hopefully I'll still fit in a zoo visit...heck maybe I'll go Friday since I'll be out that way, guess we will just have to see how it plays out.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Girl if you find that money poof-- you let me know. I would love to not have to work those hours either!!!!