Monday, September 10, 2007

It was Ok


I was really surprised that my day went as well as it did. The group I hired in with is actually pretty nice. And the people already working there were ok too. My table of women are really fun and talkative, which makes the day go by faster since we will be in training for two weeks. I'm not sure how much writting in chocolate I can take because my hand is killing me tonight. Guess it's the revenge for the carpal tunnel surgery that I had a few years ago that never fixed the problem and only made it worse. I have to say the manager is an ok women but she is stressed very easily and snaps very easily. Other than my hand throbbing tonight and my feet killing me because I've stood on them for 8 hours, I'm actually looking forward to going back tomorrow.
Otherwise N is back from Chicago and watched K today. When I arrived home, she was still in her pj's. So I asked N why wasn't K in clothes and he tells me that no one laid out any clothes to change her into. All I could do was crack up laughing at him. Why is it men can't go to the closet and pick out an outfit. Well at least he changes her diaper, feeds her well and takes good care of her, so I can't complain, all I can do is laugh about it and lay out her clothes from tomorrow. Off to take a great big dose of pain pills.

No comments: