Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Day Off

Well yesterday after working 7 days a week, 16 hr days plus, for over a month, I took a day off. Yes I'm one of those employees that called in sick when I really wasn't all that sick. I do feel under the weather but not enough that I would miss work normally but I really needed a break to decompress. It was amazing to actually get a full nights sleep, to eat dinner with my daughter and watch the 10 o'clock news. I do have to say I'm feeling 100% better today than I have been and I know when I go back to work today that I'll be a better employee for it. Otherwise we are spending our day waiting for the Washer repair guy to show up and also trying to get our garden inbetween the rain showers. Can't wait for fresh summer veggies. Also spent the morning putting in job applications, since my Mom is losing her job that means she can be home with K during the day, plus daytime jobs just pay better. So I guess it's a good thing all around.

No comments: