Sunday, May 25, 2008

Yuck

Well that's all I can say about today, it has rained off and on all day and that just sucks. Things here are well, they are here, that's the best I can say. Money is beyond tight and it just seems things keep getting worse like we are falling in one of those caves that has no bottom or better yet one of those lakes that just keeps going and going and going. We have one of them near my house and people who have dived in it come out telling some amazing stories, I guess that's what we will do once we finally come out of this nightmare we are going through. Otherwise I have had a migrane for 3 days now and at least with meds it's dulling the pain for about an hour, that's why I can write this but I feel like my brain is going to explode. We are all stressed around here and trying to pretend we are not so K doesn't pick up on it but it's hard. Otherwise she seems to be doing ok other than having an off and on fever for the last 2 weeks. It will come out of no where last a few hours and then she's fine, it's really weird. Otherwise, I have learned how to make a few other bow types and so I have been having fun making them. All the bows you see in K's pictures below, I made. Well gotta get back to work, nothing like working your butt off on a Sunday night for hardly nothing.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

I am so sorry things are so crappy right now. We think about you all the time and hope and pray things will get better soon. She is as gorgeous as ever and is looking so much older now with her haircut. Love the curly bows in the first picture!!!

Farrah said...

She is a doll Heather, And I check your other website often...

Any news on Fostering yet?