Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

We had quite a crazy and low key Mother's day. We were suppose to have lunch with my Grandma but she canceled so my brother was sweet enough to pick up my Mom and Me something to eat from TGI Fridays so we didn't have to cook. When he picked up the order, it was totally screwed up (food under cooked, forgot complete parts of the order, etc, etc, it was a disaster) , so of course I had to call and complain to the manager, he didn't want to handle it, so I ended up talking to the General manager and wow, talk about service. He even had someone bring us out dinner tonight because of their screw-ups and because it was Mother's day and no Mother should have to cook on Mother's day. We just want to wish all our friends with children who are home and those how are waiting for your little ones a very, very Happy Mother's day!!

I love this picture because of the ladybug which represents my
little China Ladybug who I'm still waiting to come home forever

No comments: