Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Just when you think it couldn't get any worse

Well I swear that this blog has turned into a pity party for us but it seems like no matter how hard we try we just can't seem to catch a break. I really believe that 2008 was going to be a much better year than the previous two and especially better than 2007 but so far, that ain't happening. On Monday right before I was leaving for work, I broke my tooth. So I'm sitting here in pain because of course I don't have dental insurance yet through work and won't for another 60 days. But then yesterday we got even a bigger blow. My Mom always calls when she gets off work to tell me she's headed home, well today she didn't which I thought was weird. So K and I was outside playing when she pulled up. She walked over to me with a paper in her hand and I go what's that and she's says just read it. It stated that they are shutting down her warehouse permanently and she will lose her job at the end of June. You have no idea at how bad of time this is happening at right now. We are at a loss and can only sit there in disbelief. I sat there last night at work totally distracted wondering what the hell what we are going to do and just praying over and over and over in mind. And then the weirdest thing happened. When the lady who passes at work goes "what is that?" and I look outside the window and there were millions of those maple seedlings or helicopters floating upwards towards my 4th floor window. I have never seen anything like that in my life and I suddenly felt a sense of peace, it was a sign that everything was going to be ok. But unfortunately that still doesn't stop me from worrying.


K on Cinco de Mayo wearing her festive ladybugs

K making Kitty Cat attack me

K helping Kitty Cat blow the seeded dandelion

No comments: