Sunday, June 29, 2008

Playgroup and Story Time

So, Saturday was our adoption playgroup that meets once a month. There were alot of new families that attended this time and K had lots of fun playing with the kids like ususal. I spent most of my time helping K get onto the playground because the steps start at her chest level, a good foot off the ground and there's no way for her to get up unless someone lifts her up there and then she has a blast. K also went down the 2 story high twisty slide. Once she realized she could do it on her own, she went down it at least 50 + plus times. Which totally amazed the other parents since most of their kids wouldn't even go down it. After playgroup we went to the Thomas the Train story time they were having at Toys R Us. They read stories, got to play with the big train sets, colored and got Thomas the Train trading cards. K also made her very first purchase, she bought Uncle N a birthday present since he's birthday is this coming week. She took her purchase up to the counter, paid with her dollar, got change back, dropped her change all over the floor, picked it up and then got her own bag and receipt. She was so proud of herself! As for today, K is crabby but I guess Momma is too. I told my Mom about my idea of adopting again from Vietnam, she looked at my like I was crazy, I showed her the picture of the child and I know the thought crossed her mind, even if it was for a split second, if there was anyway we could make this happen. And then both of us got back to reality knowing there is just know way. I know if this is suppose to happen that I'm not in control and I truly believe if this child is suppose to be in my family that God will reveal away for us to make it happen. Here are a few pictures from Friday and Saturday.

1 comment:

Farrah said...

Cute, Cute, Cute...

She is adorable!!!
and yes you are right if it is meant to be it will be...