Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Training

It really wasn't all that bad, sat there for over 7 hrs reading a stupid manual that contained just a modpodge of information, none of it made any sense and it had no rhyme or reason where it fell into the book. It was the worst written training manual that I have ever seen. Otherwise I deal with insurance claims all day long, we are an insurance policy that people with water/sewers buy to cover the costs of repairs not covered by the actually water/waste water company. All the people there are super nice but it's a super long drive for the job I'm doing and for the pay. Otherwise I came home with an email waiting for me from another staffing company that wants me to start right away, so I'm going to call them tomorrow, if it's any closer to home plus it's better pay (they already told me how much it was), so maybe I won't be there for very long. Otherwise it's miserable hot today. K wore a sleeveless onesie to try and keep her cool, debating tonight if we are going to have to break down and turn on the A/C just to be able to sleep comfortably at night, otherwise I'm going to be exhausted at work just like I was today.

No comments: