Thursday, June 19, 2008

Quick Post

This is just a quick post since I've just been exhausted all week for some reason but they say when one door closes, a window opens. Well that is how my life has been this week....
The job interview I went to on Monday, they called me Tuesday and as long as I pass my physical and agility tomorrow, I'll start my new job sometime next week!! WHOO HOO! Otherwise, I applied for a job with the Diocese and they called me for more information, which is a good sign. I mean really never in a million years would I have applied for the job at the Diocese but I really believe that something divine had to do with me actually taking the leap and applying. I mean I'm not someone who goes to church every Sunday and I know in the last few years there have been many times when I have cursed God's name because of all the trials I have had in my life. Even if I don't get the job that's ok because after applying for the job, I have really felt a peace about everything that I haven't known in a long time. Otherwise, my Grandparents or K's Great-Grandparents have watched K all this week. I know that Grandparents are for spoiling but my daughter has never had so much sweets and sugar in her life. Just today my Grandma tells me that K and her had chocolate cake after breakfast this morning. I didn't say a word, just hung my head down and shook it back and forth. I have lots of pictures to post and to tell about K's chance meeting with Fredbird but that will have to wait till later. Gonna grab a shower and head to bed.

No comments: