Sunday, July 6, 2008

Lazy Sunday

Well I should be downstairs doing my dishes and cleaning while K is taking her nap but instead I'm up here cruising the internet. We started this year trying to become more green in our daily life. I mean we have always recycled, even before it became cool and we are trying harder to conserve more energy and water around the house. Of course my vaccum cleaner blew up a few weeks ago, so I've been on a search for a new green one and I really love that this one Dirt Devil
it earned an energy star, who cool is that, it's the first vaccum ever to earn one. Too bad it's so freakin expensive.

1 comment:

R&H said...

I'm happy to have just found your blog! I followed your old blog when you got your referral and traveled to bring your baby home. I"m so glad that you are doing well, but so sorry to hear of K's diagnosis. She seems to be an amazing fighter and I see wonderful things in her future- I don't think anything could stop her!
heather
tovietnam.blogspot.com