Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday happenings....oh wait, it's 149am on Wednesday

Well Uncle N has been sick since Sunday (more likely Friday or before but it didn't really cripple him till Sunday) and today he was such a big baby about it. K on the other hand seemed to be doing ok till this morning, she was warm but once she woke up she threw-up all over the place. So after cleaning her up, called the physical therapist and canceled and rescheduled for hopefully Thursday. So we spent a very lazy day today. So happy that the repair guy is coming out tomorrow to look at the washer because I really need to wash clothes and now bedding since we have 2 sick people in the house. I just hope I don't get it, I started feeling queasy right after my lunch break at work and just praying it was because am stressed. Otherwise my Mom work sucks, she is working half days the rest of the week and being forced off on Friday for lack of work, yuck, yuck, yuck. Otherwise it's been 2 1/2 weeks since I started my 2nd job and they still have not payed me and I'm suppose to get paid every week. It seems the temp agency is wanting to get a bigger cut and are holding are paychecks until we all agree to it. Basically with the cut they want it would be cutting us down to even below minimum wage per hour and trust me, we were making a good $10 above it, so its a huge chunk that they want. But I think I may have a new job lined up to take the place of my midnight job, so we will see if it pans out because at least at this point anything would be better as long as I get a payed. Oh yeah it's still cold here, it was basically 35 all morning which just sucks. So here are a few pictures from Friday when it was still warm.

No comments: