Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thank Goodness it's Thursday

Well lets see Tuesday didn't get any better, it stayed the horrific Monday that it was disguised as. I went back at 1pm for the Interview which really turned out to be 1 1/2 hours of testing. There was another Candidate there, so they sat us across from each other, I guess to intimidate each other. Well about 5 minutes after 1pm, the tester comes in and goes I'm waiting for another person, do you mind waiting a few minutes for her to show up. Ok, at this point I am furious because just this morning, I wasn't even 5 minutes late and you told me to come back at 1pm and this B*tch it getting to be almost 15 minutes late. So I said a few things to the tester because my thought at this point was "hell what do I have to lose!" Well she stumbled over her words and the other Candidate just sat there stunned that I would say anything at all and loose my chance at this job. Well the other Candidate never showed up, so finally they started the testing. Well I have to say that these tests were some of the hardest I've ever taken and when they were finally over and done with, I walked outside and called home and said "You know it's sad when the test you think you did the best on was the Math test and you know I suck at math". So I came home and just felt crappy the rest of the day. I tried getting some stuff done on the computer after K had went to sleep but by 1030pm, I was exhausted, I tried to head downstairs to bed but couldn't make it down the stairs, so I fell asleep in the chair. I woke up the next morning in utter pain and my whole body was swelled up, my feet, hands, arms, legs, face, etc. I couldn't barely move. About half-way through the day I told my Mom that if I had health insurance that I would have her take me to the ER because something wasn't right. So instead when K was taking her nap, I laid down also, I wish it would have helped but it really didn't. Well about 4pm last night I get a call from the Company that I tested at yesterday for an interview today!!! Yep, I was shocked and then worried because how awful I felt. This morning I woke up still feeling awful but better than yesterday, the swelling is mostly gone but I'm still in lots of pain. The interview went great, I took a tour of the plant and they basically told me if they didn't hire me into this position that they had 3 other positions that they would more than likely offer me. So I felt really good walking out of there. It pays way better than any job I've had in the last 22 months and the reason they are hiring is because the work is getting to be too much for one person to handle, so it's almost 100% they won't be laying off anytime soon. So please keep me in your prayers that I get a job at this company.
Otherwise I still have to update pictures from this past weekend of our road trip to Tennessee. Hopefully I'll get that done today.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Genuine Detox Pills - The Several Profits Of Hoodia Gordonii While there are several species of Hoodia, only Hoodia Gordonii is the herb with the appetite suppressant. Hoodia does not release you from responsibility.