Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday disguised as a Monday

Well when I sat down to write this it was a little after 9am, now it's 11am. Today so far is the day from hell or a Tuesday disguised as a Monday. Lets see I had a job interview today, called the lady and told her I was running just a few minutes late, actually ran 2 minutes late and the lady smugly told me I had to come back at 1pm to do the interview. I wasted almost a 1/2 a tank of gas to hear her say this. If I didn't need the damn job, I would of said some choice words and not have come back but of course I can't do that so I have to take the abuse inflicted. Of course my Mom and I get into it before I even left this morning, what about, everything and anything. Then my computer printer decided to die at about 3am when I was trying to print off the last of the application stuff I needed and of course my Mom's printer is out of ink and we don't have any extra ink cartridges lying around. Of course I don't have any money to buy new ink cartridges so I try to download the crap I need onto a disk so I can go to the library and try printing it, of course my disk drive decides to crash too. Oh and don't even get my started about what happened at 1am this morning but of course my life is in a downhill spiral anyway so why should anyone care anyway. I wish I could turn back the clock to midnight and start the day over. Wow it's only 1120am, wonder how worse today can get!

2 comments:

Shelby said...

I am so sorry you are having a "Monday". I hope the worst has passed and the rest of the day gets better.

Farrah said...

What happened at 1am? Just kidding and I know you laughed...That's all that matters!