Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Weekend Pictures and Blog Award

Well we had such a great weekend, we did really well Friday night with the garage sale but Saturday was a flop, there was hardly no one there, so that really sucked. On Sunday it was the ball game and we had a blast. We had great seats, section 136, so that meant box seats that are like $75.00 a ticket regularly, I paid $10 for them. We had such an awesome time, during the game I let K take picture and they turned out really good. I keep trying to figure out how to get her one of those kid digital cameras for Christmas but I just can't spend that kind of money on one when we have bills to pay. Maybe I'll luck out and find one at a yard sale really cheap? Otherwise today and Monday it was super hot, like 125 degrees or hotter kind of hot. So we have been spending most of our time inside.


In other news my friend, Farrah awarded me the Brilliant Blog Award. So here is how this thing works: 1st I have to answer a little questionnaire thingy which is all about me. Then I have to choose 7 bloggers who I feel are BRILLIANT (see list below) and I give them the award.They will post their own answers to the questionnaire on their own blog and they will choose 7 more recipients.And so it goes! Here is the questionnaire

A. Attached or single? Single
B. Best friend? Too many to name
C. Cake or pie? Pie
D. Day of choice? Friday
E. Essential item? Credit Card
F. Favorite color? Blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? Sorry, it's all about the frogs
H. Hometown? Moro
I. Indulgence? Maui Onion and Garlic Macadamia nuts
J. January or July? January
K. Kids? 1 and waiting for 1
L. Life isn’t complete without? my family
M. Marriage date? N/A
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 1 Brother, 1 Half Sister (long story)
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges
P. Phobias? Failing and Losing everything
Q. Quotes? Sometime on the way to a dream you get lost and find a better one
R. Reasons to smile? my daughter
S. Season of choice? Fall
T. Tag seven peeps! (see below)
U. Unknown fact about me? I lived and worked in Germany
V. Vegetable? squash
W. Worst habits? cursing
X. X-ray or ultrasound? x-ray
Y. Your favorite food? Seafood
Z. Zodiac sign? Aquarius


I give the Brilliant Blog Award to
1. Sara (my awesome friend and blog designer)
2. Cindy (my long lost sister I never had who should receive her referral for her daughter aka my niece at anytime)
3. Nesha (with her ooh-so cute little boy also from Vietnam)


I would give it to more people but most of my other super close sister like friends who I think are brilliant have already been given the award, so I'll just leave it with my 3 picks.





No comments: