Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Babysitting

Today my friend's J&J were in a bind, so I watched their daughter, S. She is 9 months younger than K and also adopted from Vietnam. The girls played, ate lunch and then both went down for a nap, after they got up they ate, played, went outside for a little while but then it got a little nippy so we came back in and played until J got here. I was so happy that S did so well and it was actually pretty funny because by the afternoon she became very possessive of me, I wasn't allowed to hold K. If K was in my arms, S would come over and try and removing my hands from around K.As soon as I would put K down, S would go back playing like nothing happened. And anytime my Mom would come close to me, S would come over and keep a hand on me until my Mom left. I had never seen her do this before and I have to say we got a little chuckle out of it. I just hope that S's jealous reaction isn't something that J&J have to look forward too since they just started the paperchase for #2. So far K has never had that reaction to me holding another child but since it looks like she will be almost 3 1/2 or 4 when her sister comes home from China, it maybe a whole different story then. In the pictures K is in the jeans and S is in the pink pants.

No comments: