Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday

You know today wasn't all that bad. Played with K, cleaned up the potty chair (it's been stored outside) so we can begin potty training and put it in the bathroom, applied for some jobs and worked on some items to sell on Ebay. The day was going pretty well and even got better when my Mom came home and they gave out Hershey Almond Gold Bars at work and by luck a few people didn't want theirs so she was able to bring me home one. Mmmmm, just looking at it all wrapped up in it's gold foil makes me hungry. See these Almond Gold Bars cost $3.00 a piece and are smaller than a regular Hershey chocolate bar, these are consider "premium chocolate". I haven't ate mine yet, waiting for that special occasion, like when I get a new job maybe or maybe when I'm really craving chocolate. I'm just so excited to have one, it's like Willy Wonka's Golden Ticket, heck even the packaging reminds you of one. Then this evening before K got into her pj's, I put K on the potty and she went as soon as I took her diaper off and she sat down. I was so excited, maybe this potty training thing won't be so hard after all.

No comments: