Thursday, March 13, 2008

We have a New Physical Therapist

I called bright and early to our Case Worker, L. She wasn't in the office yet, so I left a voicemail and asked her to call back. She called back right before 12p and so I told her everything that happened. (see post below if you want to read the story) She was appalled that this women shook and yelled at K like she did. I also highlighted some of the other problems we have had with her. She asked me to write a formal complaint, which I am working on. Our Case Worker, L just called back around 3pm and said she found us a new Physical Therapist and after signing a few forms, we should start back up in about 2 weeks with sessions. She also said that when she went to call the Physical Therapist and told her she would no longer be working with K, that she was just shocked and per her words "but those people need me to help them, they need me to save them". Hmmm, Guess the Physical Therapist couldn't hide her craziness to the Case Worker either. I'm just so relieved to have this stress off my shoulders, I can't tell you how good this feels. I don't know why I didn't speak up sooner with my dissatisfaction and it took my daughter being in danger to do anything about it. But I'm just relieved that this chapter is behind us.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Oh I am so glad she took you seriously and got K a new PT. I hope she is warm and wonderful and caring.